Sunday, July 23, 2006

House Pictures


Ok, so a few weeks back I posted that we are in the process of trying to buy a house. So I am finally posting some pictures of it. I was holding off on doing this, because I thought I might jinks myself and after I post the pictures we wouldn't get the house.

It is a 2 bed 1 bath cozy little mexican style house. It is really cute. We really like it. It has a huge yard with a privacy fence all around it. It is probably a house that we will only live in for a couple of years. We want to fix it up a little and then sell it so we can afford to get a bigger house. You have to start some where though. It will make a great first home.




We are supposed to close on the house at the end of October. The lady that live in the house right now is in the process of building a new house and it won't be finished untill then. It is hard to wait that long but it also kinda nice to take our time. Plus we can start planning ahead on everything we want to do to the house.

7 comments:

Twinsplus2 said...

Beth that is awesome about the house...Luke will have a blast in the back yard!!!

Cheers!

Leanne

Renee said...

That is such a cute house. I love the yard too, and nice trees. I'm sure y'all will be happy there.
Congratulations, Beth!

Kim's Life said...

Your house is so cute. It so exciting getting your first home. I am really excited for you. When we brought our house I use to drive past it all the time till we could move in.lol.lol. Congratulatons.

Drywall Mom said...

Love the house, just make sure about the ceiling for your neighborhood before you buy it, if you are going to fix it up and sell it. Also, FYI.... not to be too pessamistic, but the first ten yrs in your house, you are pretty much paying intrest on it and so if you sell it before then, make sure that you get a profit off of it. What I'm trying to say is, make sure that you have really thought it over before going through with it. The best advice, as your parents what they think and make sure to as investors about the neighborhood to make sure it is a good idea, if it is, then congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Yay for you guys. It is so exciting planning your first home. I look forward to seeing what all you do with it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beth!! The purchase of a first home is huge, and it will always have a special place in your heart.

Bek said...

cute!!! i like the style of the kitchen :)