Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here are a few pictures from Halloween 2008. We did our 3rd year of trick-or-treating with my good friend Janaun and her kids. It was was her son Jonathan and Drew's first Halloween!!!

Luke, my big blue M&M


Drew just hanging out!!!


Walking around the down town businesses



Luke and Autumn




My red and blue M&M's

Luke sitting by the door waiting for all the trick-or-treaters to come.

It was a fun day. The weather was great. We went to a costume contest in the morning and got to see all the neat costumes. Then we trick-or-treated at the local down town businesses. When we got home, later that afternoon I took Luke and Drew to a few of our neighbors houses. Then Luke stood guard by the door all night watching for all the kids to come and give them candy.

4 comments:

michelle said...

Oh ,I love those M and M costumes they are cute.

Sabriena said...

How cute! I love the M&M's, too! They look so yummy! LOL. It sounds like Luke had a lot of fun! We didn't hit our businesses this year, but we did trick-or-treat in the evening. Didn't spend as long as most years, either (well, we didn't get as much candy, anyway). I think that was just as well.

Tish said...

Those costumes are adorable! It sounds like you had a pretty good Holloween. The pumpkin patch looked like fun too. We always enjoy doing that.

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Oh my goodness, I love your little m&m's. They look adorable! That baby looks nice and comfy in the carrier too, right up next to mama!