Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!!!!


Here is Luke next to the snowman (women) they built together today. I say (women) also because it kinda looks like it is wearing a dress. The snow was really powdery so they just managed to push it all into a pile and then Joe using a spray bottle with water made the head. It turned out pretty cute and Luke had a blast playing in the snow!!!


Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas!!! Hope it's a day full of peace and joy surrounded by loved ones!!!!

3 comments:

Sabriena said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Luke is really cute.

Beautiful snowman! :).

Tiffany said...

Cute snowwoman! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too <3

Jules said...

That is a very cute snowman. Ryan and I are jeleous of your snow. We haven't gotten any snow. In fact the temperatures have been higher than normal here (for winter time). I loved the Christmas card you sent! We didn't send out ANY (not even 1) cards this year. Mainly because I was busy and broke. I wanted to, but it just didn't work out this year :( Drew is getting so big, and so CUTE! I like his new decorations in the boys' room, very cute! Hopefully we will talk to you soon, I miss you!!!