Friday, July 24, 2009

Big Changes....



Well if you can't tell by the pictures...we are moving. And moving soon....this weekend. Some of you already know this news but other might not, so thought I better get on here and post something before we actually make the move...lol. We are moving to Nampa, ID. Joe has been up there for almost 2 weeks now working and the boys and I have been home hanging out and packing!!!
Joe's work has been terribly slow this year in construction and it has been pretty trying. Joe has been wanting to be able to get out of construction and maybe start a career in something else that is more steady. We have been praying about it for a while and praying about possible making a change. Then Joe got offered a great job in ID and he was so thankful for the opporunity!!! He went up to ID and started working and looking for a place. He found a nice duplex to rent for a few months and then we are hoping to buy a house...Lord-willing. Joe sent me picures of the new place and it looks really cute and it has 3 bedrooms!!! I am so excited to have an extra bedroom. Not really extra, but one more room then we have here..lol. We were going to be in CO till the end of the month, but the landlord said we could move in a week early and I am ready to not be staying by myself anymore!!! So the big move is this weekend!!
So to all you bloggers in CO, so sorry if I didn't get to say goodbye in person, and all you bloggers in ID....we will be seeing you soon!!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Carrie told me last week about your move and i'm so thrilled for you. Nest time i go there i'll finally get to meet you in person <3! Have a safe move.

Tiffany said...

Wow! You'll be closer to me, in IL. I know what you mean about a slow economy, what beautiful news about a great job, new rental, and possible new real estate. To a safe move!

Tiffany said...

Haha, I thought you meant Indiana (my mistake). Now you're further away, nevermind ;-)

Natalie said...

We live in Meridian! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to call.