Saturday, October 14, 2006

Much needed update

Ok...well sorry to everyone that has been checking my blog and has been disappointed to see that Luke is still in the bubble bath..hehe. I can't believe it has been two months now since I posted. I have been super busy. I pretty much thought it might be point-less to post, cause I figured everyone had given up on me and was not checking my blog anymore. But oh well. So for those of you who might still check it, here is a much needed update.

Well a lot has happen since the last time I posted. We backed out of our house deal, so we are not buying a house right now. It was only a week before our loan deadline and Joe got layed off his job. No job no loan approval. We didn't really lose anything in the deal, just the money for the home inspection so that was good. We had really been praying about it and felt like it was probably not the Lords will for us to get the house and he made a way for us to get out of it, without losing our ernest money. Even though Joe lost his job, which wasn't good. He was hired by another construction company only 4 days later. It was such a blessing to only miss a few days of work. The company that he is working for now is sooo much better too. His previous work envirornment was not a good one...everyone like to party, expect him. So that was a blessing to get away from that.

I am babysitting again. I started the day that Joe got layed off his job. It is amazing how the Lord works things out. He knew Joe would lose his job and we would be needed some extra money to get us by till he got work again. Babysitting is not much but at least it can buy some gas and a few groceries. So I have been babysitting everyday (during the week) for a few hours in the morning. I watch a little 5 year old boy before he goes to kindergarten. Then I watch a almost 1 year old girl a few days a week in the mornings. It has been nice...doesn't take up to much of my day since I am done by noon everyday.

So let see what else has happen.....Joe sister got married. It was a very nice ceremony. We had a freak storm come through the weekend of the wedding and we had snow the day before the wedding. But it cleared up for the ceremony and we had nice weather...very cold, but nice. It turned out to be a beautiful day. We had lots of company come in for it and it was nice to see a lot of family.

So things are slowing down a little now, which has been nice. But we are going to get busy again soon. My dad and his wife will be here to visit in like a week and then my mom and her husband are coming a week after that. It will be so nice to see them again. Am really looking forward to it.

Well hope everyone has been well. And now that I have updated everyone on everything. I will try to post more often. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is sooo nice to see you post again! Keep it up, I think its such a wonderful way to keep in touch with your family. The pictures were amazing. Jewelie was absolutley beautiful in her wedding photos. It sounds like you have been really busy, but that the Lord has really been blessing you.

Heidi said...

Welcome back Beth! Thanks for dropping by! sorry to hear of the house deal but the good Lord always works his ways to get us through everything doesn't He? I can testify to that! I've prayed about moving back home to BC for a long time and I thank God everyday since we got this good news about Wayne's new job in Vancouver. I came from the Okanagan just north of Vancouver in BC, so it's not in Wa. state, but that is neat you are also from a place the same name! My family is probably as much in shock as I am but yes they are very happy! :) Thanks for your update - sounds like you're busy as ever! Like your photos!

Christy said...

Welcome back Beth! I left a longer comment on my blog for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun - you are back. It is nice to hear all your news. I'm sure you have the BEST guidance in all your recent decisions. Love the pics!

Sally

Renee said...

Hey Beth-
Nice to hear from you again. I was wondering what was up with you. Sounds like you've been busy! Glad to hear that everything turned out for the best. Now keep up the blogging . . we've missed you.

Anonymous said...

Beth,

I am so glad that Luke is out of the bubble bath! The pictures were great. I am glad to see you posting again. Amy told me about your house and although it can be disappointing, it is for the best. We can't see past the nose on our face but God can. We just have to have faith he knows best. Jewelie looked beautiful! I will have to tell Amy to check out the slide show! I will have to tell her she made the picture show!! Glad all is well and cant wait to check back for the next update.

Cant wait to see you again.
Love Kim

Bek said...

i love these interesting slide shows you do! welcome back! and happy 5 years to ya!!!