Saturday, February 28, 2009

First bath together....


Well the boys took their (first of many) baths together. And Drew's first bath in the big tub. It was a lot of fun. Luke wasn't wanting to take a bath that day so I said "Want Drew to take a bath with you?" That was his motivation. And he wasn't very happy when I took Drew out after a few minutes. Drew thought it was pretty cool. I helped in splash in the water a little with his hand. When Drew gets a little bigger I am sure it will be even more fun for both the boys.

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

The boys are so cute. I just love little Drew's smile. What an angel.

ByHISgoodGrace said...

So adorable! Wait until they start to love it...the entire bathroom and you will be totally soaked! Get a raincoat! hee hee

Tiffany said...

Some of the funniest memories i have are from taking baths with my sisters. They will really enjoy bath time together =D

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love finding people that blog! I love kids in the baths together too! They are soooo adorable! Drew is such a chunk of cuteness! You are right, facebook and myspace just isn't enough. I keep my own handwritten journal too! And I scrapbook! Crazy Mommies is what we're calleD!!!! Take care!

Jules said...

You have two SERIOUSLY cute boys!!! Luke looks EXACTLY like Joe and Drew looks EXACTLY like you! I loved getting to see him, I wish it could have been for longer. But I loved getting to hold him, and I loved his personality!