Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Luke's swimming lessons

Pictures are in random order from over the last 2 weeks

Circle time before the lessons start

Jumping in the water.

Front floats..

Big kicks!!!!

Waiting in line for the lesson to start.

Back float in the deep end!!

Joe and Drew, just watching.

Getting ready to go in the water!!


Luke is in swimming lessons for the first time. This is his 2nd week of it and has been really enjoying it and progressing. He is in level one and I am hoping to put him in level 2 after this session. All the sessions are already filled up for the summer, but we are #1 on the waiting list..so hopefully he will get in. Here are a few pics...He also started T-ball last week and I will get some pics up of that once I take some..lol.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh that is so much fun! I loved swimming lessons when i was little. Have you tried putting Drew in the water yet? I would love to so pics of that =)

Jules said...

I also LOVED taking swimming lessons when I was little, so I'm sure he is also loving them! Sounds like you all are SUPER busy this summer :) I loved all your pics! We MAY be coming to Colorado in July. I would love to put my kids in lessons while out there, but I don't know if it would work out or not. But I hope Luke continues to have fun :)