Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Checking out the new senery!!!

Well we have been in Nampa, ID for almost a month now. We are pretty much totally unpacked besides the few boxes that we are waiting to unpack until we (Lord-willing) buy a house. I am feeling pretty comfortable getting my way around town and learning the area. Sunday afternoon we took a drive to Lake Lowell. It is just outside of Nampa and only about a 10 minute drive. Here are a few pics...it was a beautiful day. (pics are from my cell phone, so they are not the best pics in the world)
Walking along the lake..

Luke looking for rocks to throw in the water.

Pausing for a minute to give me a smile!!

Drew checking out the water!!

My boyz...

Walking to the shore.




4 comments:

carimarie said...

Glad your getting out and around to see things :) The Western Idaho Fair is coming up the last weekend in August in Boise that's always a fun family outting to do too!

Mrs Manz said...

So glad you can get this precious family time together. :) Your boys are getting so big - especially Drew... what a cutie. I'll have to make sure Peyton doesn't see pictures. ;-D
Hugs,
kendall

Sister D said...

Welcome to Idaho! I'm Sister Dayna from Oregon :) We make trips fairly often to Idaho so hopefully we'll meet your family someday soon. Tell Bro Travis and Sis Amy "Hi" from the Hansen's!

Anonymous said...

What a fun little outing! I love doing stuff like that. I hope you guys enjoy living in Idaho. You'll have the opportunity to get to know me better...THAT'S EXCITING! haha