Thursday, August 27, 2009

Under Contract!!!


So we are under contract on OUR FIRST PLACE here in Idaho. We are SO EXCITED!!! It is hard to believe that it is really happening. Joe and I will be married 8 years next month and it is something we have always looked forward too. The day we could have our own home. I am so thrilled and humbled to have the blessing of a nice home to raise the boys in and a nice little yard for them to grow up in. It warms my heart just thinking about the memories that are to be made in the future!!! I feel so unworthy and so thankful for this opportunity to own our own home. We are thanking the Lord for working everything out for us thus far. Part of me is still nervous that something is going to come up to make it fall through..but Lord know and I am trying to leave it all with him. Thanks to everyone too who has helped us along in this process...couldn't have done it without you!!!

Dining room and kitchen...boy's rooms off to the left.

Bonus room above the garage....What neat extra room to have!! We have lots of ideas for this room!!

View of the living room from the dining room.

Luke checking out the kitchen.

Luke's room with a neat window seat.

Big hallway closet...there is one on the other side of the hallway next to the other bedroom...Lots of storage!!!

Drew's room

Boy's bathtub

Boy's bathroom

Laundry room

Hallway and stairs to bonus room. Master is the door to the left, and laundry room and garage is the door to the right.

Nice open floor plan. (The master, bonus room, laundry and garage are off to the right.)

So just wanted to share pictures with everyone...just remember us in your prayers that everything goes smoothly and we get through closing, which is set for September 28 the day before my 28th b-day :-)

9 comments:

Kim said...

I cant wait to see it in person.

Tiffany said...

Oh that is soooo exciting!!! Looks a lot like Carries old house, except you have the bonus room upstairs, which is awesome! Congratulations on your new home! I'm so happy for you guys <3

Sister D said...

What a Blessing! Congratulations :) Now you can start really nesting and putting your own touches in each room. We rented for sooo long it was such a treat to actually paint a wall in my home and not have to leave the walls white for the next renter!
Rejoicing with you!

Tiffany said...

House looks wonderful, especially for a first house you're lucky to have it so nice! :-) I hope it all works out.

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth I remember you showing me this house it was my favorite : ) Such a Blessing!!!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Beth, that looks like a gorgeous house. Congratulations!!!
I can't wait to see it when it's all set-up.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'm glad you're so close to us too. If you ever need anything please let me know. Look at all the planter shelves...that was the most fun decorating for me!

Jules said...

This is a GORGEOUS home!!! I'm SO happy for you guys!!! I really want to come up and see you guys again. I've never been to Idaho, it would be neat to see other areas than I'm used to, LOL. But I hope everything runs smooth with this house, and I'm so happy for you :)

carimarie said...

congrats om your new house it looks awesome! Its so exciting and fun to get a new home all set up and decorated!