Saturday, September 04, 2010

3 years ago tonight...


Three years ago tonight:
-I was waiting on a little angel to come.
-I was going for a walk with my mom.
-I was talking on the phone with a excited friend anticipating news of a new little one.
- I was sitting on the couch with my mom and Luke feeling her move for the last time that I can remember.
Three years ago tonight:
-My heart didn't know any tragedy.
-I went to bed with a whole heart, not knowing that the next day it would be broke in two.

4 comments:

Mrs Manz said...

Hugs, hugs and more hugs, Beth. With tears for you tonight....
I almost hate to remember the end of innocence - but God has used it in me more than I would ever have known.
But man... sometimes I just miss my little girl...

Beth said...

Thanks Kendall...Lots of times I miss that innocence and living blissfully unaware of how tradedy can change your life...but like you, I have learned so much and grown in so many different way too.

carimarie said...

Love an prayers sent your way Beth your an awesome Mama to your boys!

Kim said...

I remember the day and the days that followed as you traveled through here to WA. I remember the night the 2 of us sat on T & A's couch and you opening up to me about it and showing me pictures. Many days have passed since than but it will always be an example for you to remember that HE will never put more on you than you can bare. If you would have known the end at the beginning you would have fainted in your mind and thought about how you couldnt do it but you did with HIS help. So much joy has been added unto you since then.