Friday, June 09, 2006

Favorite Photos Friday

Well, here are some of my favorite photos from our trip!!
I put them on my last post too in the slide show, but wanted to post them again for my "favorite photos friday"
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

He had so much fun that day...playing in the water. It was really hot outside. A good way to cool off!!
Beautiful Lake Chelan
I love this picture of Joe and I. It is not very often that we get good pictures of just the two of us. My mom babysat for us that night and we got to go out with Joe's sister and her husband. I was really fun!!
Me and my mom...saying goodbye.
Janiece (joe's sister) and me!!!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Great pictures! :)

Looking at the picture of the two of you I can't help but think it's no wonder that your son has such beautiful eyes!

Kim's Life said...

Im glad you all had a wonderful time. Great photos. You and Joe look a wonderful couple.

Heidi said...

Beth Hi! What wonderful pictures - just as if I was there myself. I'm glad you had such a great trip. Welcome back! -Heidi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful women and handsome men!
Sally