Friday, June 23, 2006

Favorite Photos Friday

Well it is Friday again...so here is my post for "favorite photos friday" Just a couple of funny pictures of Luke in his new "CARS" underwear!!
This pictures is silly...and no he didn't dodo in his underwear..they are just a little baggy.. hehe :-)
We took him to see the movie "CARS" the weekend it came out. It was his first time at a movie theater. He loved it. It was a super cute movie..even for the parents. He keeps asking me "Mama whatcha Cars" it is really cute..will have to buy it when it comes out on DVD.
He loves wearing his new underwear, and is still doing very well with the potty training. He went dodo for the first time in the potty yesterday. That was a big accomplishment for him...Yeah Luke!!! He has only had one wet accident since his second day of potty training..so he is doing very well.

~

Workout: I have still been keeping up on my workouts. Joe and I bought bikes a few weeks ago and have been riding them everywhere. We got one of those little bike carts for Luke that you pull behind your bike. We got it up the road from our house at a yard sale. So we got a great deal on it and it is almost brand new. Luke loves it. We have been going for bike rides almost every night. There are a tons of bike trails all around town. It is a very good workout. Only bad thing is we end up stopping my DQ on the way home for some ice cream. Luke won't let us pass by there with out getting him a little baby cone. Oh well. It is fun family time together!!!

10 comments:

Bek said...

cute underoos! :) did he like the whole movie? I heard it was a little long for kids.....

Beth said...

Bek:
He actually did really good thru the whole movie. He did get a little bored at some spots..but then the action would start again and he would get back into it!!

Renee said...

Great news! Yeah, Luke!
Love the undies too.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your site from Trina's webpage! I too have a little boy - he's a year old. And my husband and I just celebrated 3 years of marriage last month.
I love all your blinkies... looove snickers bars too! =D

Heidi said...

Cute undies - he looks so proud! you must be too - way to go Luke!
Beth: Kudos to you on the workout! I keep thinking about my treadmill downstairs collecting dust, but we also have a bike trail that runs through our backyard. I take Sam out on that but I should be doing lots more. I used to be into yoga and I've wanted to find the time to get back into it. Will update you! Keep on biking my friend! -Heidi

Nicki said...

Too cute! Good job, Luke, on going in the big potty!

Lisa said...

Too Sweet! I have not participated in Fav Photo Friday yet...maybe this week.

Have a blessed week.

Lisa

Unknown said...

hehe I love taking the kids to the movies. It's definatly a great thing to get to do as a family. I love to bike ride and I have a bike I never ride. I want to get one of those carriers so I can bring my boys with me and let my daughter ride her own bike. I remember bike rides as a kid it was always so much fun going on a family bike ride.

MarylandMommy said...

Way to go Luke! Adorable pics!

Anonymous said...

I am back to try to post another comment...my satellite kept going out on me.

Yey for Luke! Potty-training is huge! The underwear is so cute, and its still a big deal around here when Abram goes down to buy a new package. decisions decisions...lol

BTW...good for you Beth on keeping in good shape. It's so important!