Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Baby on Board!!





Well, Luke is going to be a big brother!!! Joe and I are expecting our 2nd baby!!!! We found out the exciting new on Christmas day. I am now about 10 weeks along and am due Sept. 1st.
~
At first the pregnancy didn't feel very real, even though I knew it was after taking three pregnancy test..hehe. Then the sixth week came around and it started to feel very real. The morning, noon and night sickness kicked in. It was bad for 3 weeks straight. I was pretty much useless. The last couple weeks have been better, so I am very thankful for that. I am hoping as I come to the end of my first trimester that the sickness will be gone...please please please. It caught me off guard to get so sick this time around. I never got this sick with Luke. But I guess no pregnancy is the same.
~
So there are lots of new babies coming in our family within a years time. It is very exciting. Joe's brother had a little girl back in August. Joe's sister is having a baby the end of this month and then we will be in Sept. They are going to be close cousins. Each six months after the other. It is pretty neat.




10 comments:

Renee said...

Congratulations, Beth! I'm so happy for y'all.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh gosh- what wonderful news!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great pic of the new big brother!

marykathryn said...

OHHHH...SOOOO excited for you guys. Trina and I were just wondering when you guys were gonna have another. That is awesome...well maybe you are gonna have s girl cuz the only one I got sick with was Hailey...you never know though. Well I guess we will be seeing you in a few short days huh?
Well take to ya soon and tell Joe congrats!!!!!

momto3blessings said...

How awesome!!! Congratulations!

Trina said...

Congratulations Beth!! That is such beautiful news!

I am so sorry about the morning sickness though. Although they say that its a sign of a healthy baby and pregnancy...so there is solace in that? Maybe its a girl since you have it this time, and you didnt with Luke!

I was deathly sick for 4 months with all five of my boys...hehehe

Heidi said...

Oh congratulations Beth!! how exciting for you all, and what a joy! I wish you a healthy happy pregnancy - hang in there with the sickness!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Beth!! It is such a blessing to be able to have children and to raise them in the ways of the Lord. I am very excited that God chose to bless you again.

Any chance you are going to stop by and see us on the way or on the way home from WA?

Nicki said...

Congratulations, Beth! I hope the sickness goes away soon. I had all day sickness with all three of mine...NO FUN!

Kim's Life said...

Congratulations to you. That is fantastic. I wish the best for you all.

MarylandMommy said...

Congrats to you all!

I have flown several times with Seth & found the car seat to be a pain on the plane. I usually use an umbrella stroller in the airport & then the flight attendants take it for you. Seth loves how the tray table comes down & he can color, etc. I am not sure if the tray table will come down if the car seat is there. Anyway, just my opinion.

Have a great trip!