Sunday, February 19, 2006

First Post


Hello,
Well this is my first post. So I hope I can figure everything out. We are a family of three. Myself (Beth), my husband (Joe), and our two year old son (Luke). We live in the small town of Montrose, CO. We have lived here for a little over a year now. Joe works in construction and I am a stay at home mom and part-time babysitter of a 6 month old little boy ( Landon). We enjoy spending time with friends and family from our church, snowboarding, four wheeling, camping, traveling, and just hanging out together.

4 comments:

Trina said...

That is Great Beth! I am glad that you are blogging, and I look forward to your posts.

MarylandMommy said...

Welcome to the blog world!!! Your son is adorable!!!

Nicki said...

Beth,
You have an adorable little family! I look forward to getting to know you through your writing. :)

Renee said...

Hi Beth -
Thanks for checking out my blog. I love the fact that you did an introduction for your first post. You know, I've looked over hundreds of blogs since last summer and yours is the first one that had a good introduction and photo. I'll be back.