Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sleepy Head


Well Luke did the funniest thing last night!!! We were doing our usual get ready for bed routine. Luke was in the bath and I was cleaning up the house a little bit. Luke really loves his bath, he will sit there for the longest time and play with his boats and rubber ducks and other bath toys. You can hear him splashing and making all kinds of noises. But last night was different. He was unusually quiet. So I went in to check on him, and there he was sitting up in the bath with his eyes closed. I said his name "Luke" and he opened his eye for a moment and then they shut again. His eyes were closed and his little head kept bobbing to the side a little. I couldn't believe it, he was falling asleep in the bath tub. It was the funniest thing. I went and got Joe really fast so he could see. I wish I would have got a picture of it, but I didn't want to leave him like that for too long just in case he fell over. He must have been really tired.....poor little guy.

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh that is so cute! He must have felt so relaxed in his bath that he decided to take a little nap. :)

Ida Marie said...

Thanks for visiting my site. You son is adorable.

Kim said...

How cute! Blake's the same way with his baths, but he's never nodded off. :)

Trina said...

That is so funny Beth. Too bad you couldn't have got a picture of that. Better to be safe though. LOL

Alison said...

Awwww....how cute. I was so excited when my daughter got old enough that I felt comfortable leaving her in the bath and checking on her when she got too quiet. :)