Monday, October 29, 2007

Luke's Expressions

Luke, happy face.
Luke, mad face.

Luke, very mad face.


So, Luke was wanting me to take some pictures of him the other day making different faces. He has some pretty good ones. First we did happy faces. Then he wanted to do mad faces. That was a little harder. He was wanting to be mad, but it was also funny at the same time. He would make his face and by the time I clicked the camera he would be smiling. I told Luke, "Quit smiling." Then he said "But my mouth wants me to smile." It was really funny and actually got a good laugh out of me. We finally caught a few mad faces.



6 comments:

Barbara Reed said...

I really love that age they say the cutest things. He had some very good faces haha.

marykathryn said...

How funny!! He is such a cutie!! My kids are always wantinng silly pics of them too...
Your previous post was so touching and I do agree that there are no guarntees in life, but at least we have the Lord to lean on through it all...
~Hugs~

Jules said...

LOL, he is so funny! His very mad face looks more like a silly face ;) He is definately growing up! He doesn't look like a baby at all anymore. He just looks like a HANDSOME boy!

Trina said...

Luke's VERY Mad face CRACKS me up Beth! Can you imagine if we had that expression when we were really mad! hahaha LOVE it!

cArOl said...

That's funny, Beth! Don't ask me why, but the 'very mad face' kind of reminds me of Joe when he was that age. heehee... not that he ever had that expression, of course.. What a cutie!

Marisela said...

Thats really cute! Love all the faces.