Friday, May 05, 2006

Favorite & Funny Photo Friday


Favorite Photo
Here is a picture of Luke and I when he was like only 2 weeks old. I still remember that moment like it was yesterday. He layed on my chest and slept for like two hours. He was so tiny and sweet. It was just me and him in the house. (Joe took the picture when he got home) I just sat there holding him and listening to him breath and it something I will always remember. I can still feel him laying on me.

Funny PhotoHere is Luke at like 3 or 4 months old. He found out how to put his finger up his nose during a routine diaper change and I snapped a quick photo. So funny!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

9 comments:

Renee said...

That first one is so sweet . . gosh, you look so young, like a kid yourself! And I mean that in a nice, positive way!
The second one is too funny. John still loves to get a good finger in the nose.

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are so cute. Memories are wonderful. Glad you shared them.

Christy said...

Your new blog layout looks beautiful! I always wonder how people change them so thaty don't have to use the regular blogger templates! And beautiful picture of you and your boy! I miss those days when Tristan would sleep on me too!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Beautiful baby and now handsome young man...I miss the "fuzzy head days"(when my kids were babies) Gorgeous pix!!!!

Nicki said...

Oh, I can remember those times too. Nothing feels better than having your baby lay on your chest and sleep.

Adorable pictures! I love the new blog layout too. :)

Kim's Life said...

Wonderful Photos. I use to sit and watch my babies for hours while they slept.

Ida Marie said...

That is so sweet. I remember those days of my little guy sleeping on me. There is nothing sweeter.

Anonymous said...

It's so hilarious when they finally find their nose! Too cute!

~Jenny
http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/

Bek said...

i like your blog change. pretty. and cute pics. awwww, that newborn one is getting me ready for my next newborn. those moments make all the sleepless nites worth it!