Wednesday, May 10, 2006

WORK IT!!!!



So I just wanted to tell everyone about an idea that Trina had. Go to her blog and check it out. It is some motivation to start working out before you get on the computer. I am going to try it...and will be posting what I did each day before I got on the computer. So just wanted to share it with everyone and feel free to do it too....

TODAY: DID 10 PUSH-UPS (DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A LOT...BUT THEY ARE HARD...HOPEFULLY I CAN WORK UP TO MORE) SOME SIT-UPS AND STRETCHES..AND THEN WENT FOR A WALK!!!


4 comments:

MarylandMommy said...

Great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay Beth, keep it up!! Pushups and sit ups huh? Good for you....totally impressed. It took me a while to get on the treadmill today, had so much going on, but once I did I got on to post. Kind of embarassing how long it took me to get my walking in.....but I did it!! wooohooo!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good idea. I have lost ten pounds from switching to Diet Coke from Regular Coke and I need to tone up! I am too lazy to exercise! :p

Heidi said...

Great idea! I will try and get to it...lol Keep up the good work!