Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rescue Pack

Well here is Luke with his "Go Diego Go" Rescue Pack. He really like it!!! It is so hard to find anything Diego at the stores. All you see is "Dora The Explorer" Which he really like her too, but Joe won't let me buy very much Dora stuff since it is "girlie" I bought a Dora DVD, but it was the one with Diego on it too. This past weekend we went to the mall and were looking for sandals for Luke and he spotted some Dora shoes and wanted them really bad. They were soooo cute, they had lights on them. I put them on Luke and showed it to Joe as a joke. It was pretty funny. I looked for Diego ones but couldn't find any. Which brings me back to my point. I wonder when they are going to start coming out with more Diego stuff. We got this Rescue Pack off of eBay. A women bought just regular backpacks and painted the faces on them and sold them on eBay. She did a really good job.
Luke really loves it. He looks like such a big boy in these pictures. Looks like he could be heading to school.

9 comments:

Bek said...

aww, he's so cute. He DOES look like a big boy heading to school. aahh, i don't think i'm ready for that yet!!!!

MarylandMommy said...

That is adorable! Seth loves Diego also & we can never find anything out east either.

momto3blessings said...

He is such a cutie. I have a new blog if you would like to visit.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/momto3blessings/

Nicki said...

We've been having a hard time finding stuff too. I looked everywhere for a rescue pack for Bubby's birthday. I'm glad you found something. :)

Trina said...

Okay this may make me a laughing stock, but keep in mind we have 5 boys so we are more relaxed now about such things.
Abram LOVED Dora the Explorer at 2 and so for his 3rd birthday we gave him a dora the explorer bday party. It was orange, yellow, and purple, and all the plates had dora, boots, and the map on it! We invited all the families. No one said anything to me about it, but it wouldnt have mattered, thats what he loved so he got it! We bought him other Dora things but they just couldnt have pink. Anyway, it makes me laugh now, because with our first or second son we would have said no, but with him we said, "If it makes him happy!" Its really a show that boys would love, hiking, exploring, maps, Swiper...come on its very much for boys really. LOLOLOL
I moved blogs by the way. I didnt know if everyone would be interested since it talks more about my homeschooling journey and becoming a better wife. Here it is if you want to check it out.
www.homeschoolblogger.com/trinaleah/

Heidi said...

Oh he DOES look grown up! He looks so proud - and back to health I see which is great! I have to agree with you come to think about it. What are guys going to wear/play with when it comes to Dora? Sam LOVES watching the backpack on TV, she gets a huge grin ear to ear.

Drywall Mom said...

If my son saw that he would want one. Too cute.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I am so impressed! That looks like the real deal!

Janelle said...

Kamryn loves Diego & Dora. She could watch them all day. When we're in the store she already recognizes them. Sad hey? I should check out e-bay for stuff like that!