Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Time For A Nap

It is so funny some of the positions that kids and babies can sleep in. Here are a few pictures of Luke sleeping!!
Now a days this happens when he has missed his nap, and a few hours later he just crashes in the first place his head lands. This one doesn't look very comfortable...talk about a stiff neck. I layed him down on the sofa after I took the picture.
He used to do this a lot and still does sometimes. One time he fell asleep with food still in his mouth and when he woke up like an hour later he continued chewing it...yuck (It was a piece of a hamburger)
I like this one cause you can tell he feel asleep right in the middle of playing with the toys....see how his hand is still holding the toy!!!

Here he is with his leg sticking out of the crib. I woke up one morning and found him this way. I had to get a picture. He is just about to wake up, but I got the picture before he moved to much.

11 comments:

Renee said...

Sometimes I wish I could just fall asleep anywhere like that. Of course, the first place would be my desk at work!

tara said...

hey beth! love all those pictures of him catching some zzz's! they are classic! :)
-tara

Trina said...

Those are great pics. Do you scrapbook, because I am sure they have some cute paper and stickers of slumbering.

Anonymous said...

Sweet boy, with a sweet mom! Sally

Heidi said...

Oh he's so cute!! It's funny how they just nod off anywhere. Sam fell asleep in her highchair the other day just as I finished making her dinner. I got her plate ready she was fast asleep.

Anonymous said...

Adorable. I love baby sleeping pictures.

Drywall Mom said...

Too cute. Mine do the same things when they sleep.

Nicki said...

Those are adorable pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love these pics - and such a variety! So cute!!!!! :0)
P.S. I have an identical "favourote picture" photo with my kids...I love the way they would just lay on my chest, all scrunched up - I didn't even need to hold them - they were just stuck there like 'lil bugs!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I can't wait to capture those memories of my baby Brynn. :)

Bek said...

those are some greeat shots u cauht! makes me want to get more sleeping ones!!! last nite, andy and i went in to check on our son and he was curled up in a ball, his bottem in the air and twiddling his feet in his sleep! :)