Friday, May 12, 2006

On The Road Again!!!

Well we are so excited. We get to take a trip!!!! We love to travel and have not had the chance to do it much lately. We are leaving sometime this weekend and heading to Washington State!!!! That is where we used to live a few years ago. We haven't been back there in a long time. We have quite a bit of friends and family out there.
~
We are going to be gone for about 2 weeks. It is going to be so nice to get to spend time with eveyone. While we are down there Joe is going to paint my dad house. So that will be nice to make some money while we are out there. It is really the only way we could even make the trip at all. So I am very thankful for it.
~
Well just wanted to let everyone know that I will be gone for awhile so I won't have any new post for a few weeks!!! But when I get back I am sure I will have plenty to post about and lots of picture. Talk to everyone when we get back!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Today's workout: Well today I went for a very long walk. I need to go to the bank and the post office but I didn't have a car. We only have one car and Joe took it to work today. He ususally carpools so I am not car-less all day long. So anyway I just decided I would walk down town. It was like 9 blocks down and 5 blocks over. It was a nice walk...very warm out today!!!

8 comments:

Bek said...

sounds like fun - have a fun roadtrip!

Heidi said...

Have a great trip Beth! It's so nice to go back home where everyone else is. I get to do that in July. Have fun!
Heidi

Ida Marie said...

Good for you on the getting into shape & have a great time on your trip. Sometimes it's nice to get away.

Alison said...

What a great workout -- running errands. :)

Have a great trip! It sounds like fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Yey Beth, that means we are going to get to see you guys!! I left a comment in my chat box again for you. I bet your parents are excited to see you guys and of course Luke!
We will have to have you guys up for dinner, and maybe we could invite Rusty and Mary up for cards or some game. It will be great!!

MarylandMommy said...

Have a great trip! I am leaving in a week for 3 weeks to visit family also. Catch ya when I get back!

Kim's Life said...

Hav a nwonderful time. Ohh I love holidays> :)

Lisa said...

Hope you had a great trip. Are you back yet? I used the template you sent me to update my blog. Thanks so much for thinking of me.

Hope to hear from you soon!