Friday, April 07, 2006

My Funny Photos Friday

Well it is Friday!!! Every Friday comes along and I intend to do a favorite photo Friday like MarylandMommy does and I always forget. Well today I remembered, well sorta I checked out her blog this morning and then I remembered!!
So here are a few funny pictures of Luke!!

One afternoon last week, Luke was playing in his bedroom. He got really quiet so I went to check on him and this is what I found!

5 min. later....I had put some pillows down in preparation for this. Didn't think he would last too long on the bed, since he rolls around a lot.

1 min. later.....it was cute, him sleeping on the pillows on the floor, but decided I better put him back in his bed so he could have a good nap.

Well just thought these pictures where cute and funny...they kinda tell the story themselves!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!




11 comments:

Renee said...

Too cute! I love his little comforter set; perfect for a boy!

Nicki said...

Oh, that's adorable! LOL!

Unknown said...

That's so cute. I love to watch my kids sleep. You can see their innocence so clearly when they're sleeping.

MarylandMommy said...

So cute! I miss when Seth would take naps. I loved to watch him sleep. Now he is 4 & he only takes a nap every once in a great while!

I love his bedroom set too!

Drywall Mom said...

I just love it when they sleep. It's so quiet around the house.

momto3blessings said...

What a great series of pictures! I love to watch the kids sleep. Its my favorite time to pray for/over them too.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh I am so envious right now... what I would give for a nap like that!

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,what a treat to see so many pictures of your daily life, and hear your stories. I am enjoying the opportunity to know you better through the funny and touching events you share on your blog. Happy Easter, little family.

Anonymous said...

I see my anonymous comment is truly anonymous! I forgot to sign my name, and am a bit lame in this blog arena! Sally

Bek said...

very cute. how old is he? My 17 month old will need to be in a bed soon b/c baby is coming! just wondering how he did with the adjustment.

Janelle said...

looks SOOOO comfy!!! makes me want to take a nap too!! too bad work doesn't allow that! haha.