Sunday, November 11, 2007

Burdens Are Lifted Away.

So today has been a good day. Which has been a nice change. The last few days since my mom left have been really hard. I have spent late nights up thinking and crying and talking with Joe. Today has been a relief and gives me some peace of mind and hope. It seems like we have been dealing with so much lately with the loss of Lily. I have been stressed and grieving over more than just her death. And it has been really hard on me. So today it seems like God really had mercy on me and lifted that burned off my shoulder. Went to church today and everything that was talked on was what Joe and I talked about the night before and the things that I have been struggling with. I was amazed at the words that were being spoken and the comfort I was able to receive. So thankful that the Lord is aware of us and loves us so much to hear and anwser our prayers. I still missed Lily greatly today and cried when thinking about her not being with me today. But seeing how God delivered me out of this other burden and gave me peace in my heart concering it, I know he can do the same with my hurting heart for Lily.
Have been making some collages of some of my favorite pictures. The background of this picture is Lily's gravesite.
She was so beautiful and perfect.





7 comments:

Renee said...

Glad to hear that you had a good day. Your pages are beautiful.

meNmykids said...

So glad that your day was good. God is so wonderful to give us what we need when we need it. For some reason my comment on your last blog didn't come through. I wanted to say that having lost a child I would say that your fears are so like mine were. It really took me back and I was amazed to see how far God has brought me. God touches us with comfort in exactly the ways and times needed. Time eases the fears and suddenly it has been 10 years and although you still miss them it is a sweet memory. You are dealing so well, God gives us more strength than we think we have, even to amaze ourselves. Still praying.

Tiffany said...

She just looks like she's sleeping, in the 2nd to last photo.

Glad you're doing better.

Jules said...

All of these collages are really nice. You did a great job on them. And she truly is a beautiful little angel.

Trina said...

I love these collages. Beautiful! I love the pictures of Lily in pink. So sweet and soft. What program did you use to make the collages?

Cara said...

So glad that you had a good day!!

I'm loving the collages too!! Please tell me what program you used!! I'd love to make some of my family!!

Beth said...

Ok..just commenting back about the collages. I used two programs to make them. First was Picasa2 that I downloaded off the internet. that is how I did the collages. Then I opened them in a different program on my computer called photoimpression 4 to add the words.