Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lazy Day

What kind of face is this?
~
So it is a little after 10:30 here, and we are all just getting around. It is kinda nice to sleep in sometimes and have a relaxing morning. Joe got up a litte before me, and I woke up to hearing him in the living room playing the guitar. It was very peaceful. So I got up, got some coffee and got on the computer to check out some blogs and other stuff. Then Luke got up and joined me at the computer. Joe has the day off today since it is Vetrans Day. It will be nice to have him home an extra day!!! Not really sure what our plan is for the day yet, probably just hang out and spent some time together. Hopefully it will be a nice day.
~
*Just a note: Tonight is my sis-in-law Jewely's baby shower. I am going to try to go to it. Please remember me that I can make it through it without getting to upset. I don't want to ruin her shower, and I want to show her that I am happy for her and support her. But I know it is going to be pretty hard for me.

7 comments:

Tish said...

O Beth, I will be praying for you tonight. How nice that you get to have such a nice relaxing day to prepare you for this evening.

Tiffany said...

You can do it!

Bek said...

beth, just catching up on your blog here. and read your sad news. i just wanted to say that i am so sorry for your loss. God bless you.

Jules said...

I will definately keep you in my prayers. I hope you and Joe had a nice day together, and Luke, hehe. But I can understand it will be hard for you. Love ya.

Trina said...

I love those kinds of mornings, as rare as they are anymore. I will pray for you tonight.

meNmykids said...

My prayers are with you always. Hope all went well, it is good that you are facing life and not hiding.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment. I think about you so often--I'm believe the Holy Spirit is prompting me to pray for you. It truly is a privilege to pray for you as a sister in Christ.
Let me know how the shower was for you...