Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Isn't he the sweetest!!!

"Luke's Little List"
(here is a list of some of the cute little things Luke says and does everyday)
1. When Luke wants something he will come looking for me "Mama" and if I am busy doing something like taking a shower or just have my hands full for the moment I will say "just a minute Luke" and his sweet little reply is "*deep sigh* Otay mama" and walks away like he is all bummed out.
2. When I catch Luke doing something he is not supposed to be doing (and he knows it) he will look at me and smile and then run towards me with arms wide open to hug me and yell "mama" thinking that I will forget what he was up to and he will get out of it. Which he usually does then....can't pass up a big hug like that!!!
3. When I find Luke playing with something he shouldn't, I look at him and say "Luke" and he walks over to me and hands me whatever it was that he was playing with and says "Here go mama" wanting me to think that he was just getting it for me...not playing with it. It is pretty funny!!!
4. When I tell Luke NO about something, after I am done telling him not to do it...he will turn to the "no no" and point his finger saying "no no no" like he is trying to tell ME it's a "no no"
5. Well today Luke learned how to take off his diaper. He already knew how to take off his pants but never messed with the diaper untill today!! So he ran up to me not sure of what I would think of his new discovery and says very cautiously "Hi mama" He has done this a couple of times today. Hopefully he will not make a habit of it.
6. When I am doing something around the house he comes up to me and says "what doooing mama?"
Just a few of thing Luke does each day that make me smile or laugh.

Just love the look on Luke's face in this picture. It is so funny!!!!

8 comments:

Renee said...

He's a funny one, that Luke. I enjoy reading about what's going on with him and your 'little family', in part because he's just a few months ahead of John, and it's like a little forecast into what John will be doing in the months to come.
Keep 'em coming!

Ida Marie said...

He is just so cute.

MarylandMommy said...

What a cutie!!!

Beth said...

Jenny: Wow that is so funny. I can just picture it. What a night. My husban wouldn't have been very happy either....but I would have laughed too!!!! I am sure that will be something you both remember for a long time :-)

Trina said...

Luke is babycake Beth! I love the toddler years, they are my favorite. So innocent and so funny!

Nicki said...

Aww, Beth, he's so cute! The little things that you listed are so adorable too.

There's just nothing like it, is there?

Unknown said...

hehe so cute he looks like "uh oh I'm busted" :p Very cute little guy :D

Cara said...

Girl, he is precious!! You are going to have to keep a stick with you to keep the girls off of him!! He's a cutie!;)