Thursday, March 16, 2006

Matt & Samantha's Wedding


Well my brother got married in January and I just got some more pictures of it so I thought I would share them. It was a beautiful wedding!!!

They got married on Jan. 14th in Santa Ana, Ca. This is the yacht they got married on. It was really neat. We floated around the harbor all during the ceremony and the reception. It was really pretty...we got to see some really amazing houses. It was Luke's first time on a boat.

Here are some pictures from the rehearsal dinner and then a picture of my brother and me right before we boarded the boat. It was so good to see him and the rest of my family. We don't all get together very often.

Some more pictures from on the boat. Luke was the only little kid there. So he got lots of attention. He loved it...not only that but being able to run around all over the place during the reception was a blast. It was a little bit stressful for me. Had to keep a close eye on him.....there were a lot of stairs and also in the back you could walk right up to edge of the boat and the water was right there....that was a little scary. But we made it....even though I did have nightmares of him falling overboard and me having to jump in after him to save him. Glad that dream didn't come to pass.

Also while we were down there Joe and I got to go to an NBA basketball game. I bought Joe the tickets for Christmas off of eBay. My mom stayed at the hotel and baby-sat Luke while we went to the game. It was the Seattle Sonics vs. the LA Clippers. We were going for the Sonics (Since we used in live in WA) We didn't do much cheering....cause we didn't want to stand out like a sore thumb...since we were in LA. Seattle lost anyways.....but it was a lot of fun.

The whole trip was a lot of fun.


12 comments:

momto3blessings said...

What great pictures. Thanks for sharing. I love the wedding on the yacht how fun.

Anonymous said...

What a special treat to see some more pics of Matt and Samantha and Beth-Joe-Luke! You look beautiful, Miss Beth!

Trina said...

Those are wonderful pictures Beth. I haven't seen your brother before. They are a handsome couple. How nice of your mom to stay in the hotel to watch Luke. Now thats a great Mom.

Beth said...

Momto3blessing: Yeah it was really neat to have the wedding on the yacht. I have never been on one before

Sally: Yeah..thanks for checking out my blog again. It was so nice to hear from you. Hope all is well with you.

Tiffany: Thanks for coming by my blog. I actually have family in IL. My mom and my dad both grew up there. They were from Lansing..which I think is very close to you...maybe????

Trina: Yeah it was really nice of my mom to watch Luke..we were going to take him with us, cause 2 and under get in free. But my mom offered to watch him. She loved to spend the time with him, especially since she doesn't get to see him very much. I was glad too, cause it would of been kinda hard taking him to the game.

Ida Marie said...

Great pictures. I looks like it was a beautiful wedding.

Drywall Mom said...

Sound like you had alot of fun. That's cool how you did the pictures

tara said...

hi beth! thanks for stopping by, finally took a minute to visit you too! ;) i'll be back to read more... so busy these days! ughh! :) luke looked like he had fun! i just scrapbooked greyson's first boat ride, check back maybe i'll post it! hey we have family in IL too, in cary, lake in the hills, and woodstock.
have a great night! -tara

Heidi said...

Beth you're such a beautiful girl! And what a nice family you have. Thanks for the pictures, they're great - sounds like you had a blast! And it's so neat your sister in law's name is Samantha too!

Renee said...

Great pictures. What a nice yacht!

Beth said...

Drywall Mom: The pictures are pretty fun. My friend Trina (http://homeschoolingmomof5boys.blogspot.com) told me how to do it. You can use the picture program picasa2 to do it. You can download it for free at www.picasa.com. You can do a bunch of cool things with that program.

Tara: Thanks for checking out my blog too. I will check your to see the scrapbook page. I wish we had more picture of our little guy on the boat..but our camera broke while during the reception. So didn't get as many pics. as I wanted. Oh well.

Heidi: Yeah that is pretty cool that my sister-in-law has the same name as your little girl. Also my best friend from high school is named Heidi...funny uh?

Nicki said...

Beth, it looks like it was a beautiful day! It sounds like you all had a great time too. :)

Samantha said...

The pictures are cool. I will have to check that website out and see if I cant make some like that. Glad you guys had a good time. Hope you are doing well. We are okay, Matts birthday is on Tuesday. =) We are having a little party here at the house, should be fun.