Monday, March 27, 2006

Weekend Pictures

Well we had a really nice weekend. Saturday was a beautiful day. The sun was out...it was a little windy, but it wasn't too cold. It was just the right temperature to spend the whole day outside.
It was sooo nice to finally get to spend sometime outside. Luke loves it outside (but I guess pretty much all kids do)
There is a trail that is not to far from our house that we love to walk. It is a nice cement pathway that goes for miles and miles. It follows along a little river and lots of trees. In the pictures it doesn't look too pretty right now..cause nothing is green yet, but in the summer it is really pretty!!!
Then we took Luke to a little playground at one the elementary schools right down the road from our house. He had a blast!!! Last summer he was too little to really get to enjoy it. I was to nervous to let him play on it very much, without being right by his side. So it was fun this time to let him explore and play on pretty much whatever he wanted.

This was his favorite thing....the big slide. He did it over and over and over. And of course he wanted Joe and I to join in the fun. So we got our share of going down the slide too. He had sooooo much fun and as usual he didn't want to leave when it was time to go. But I am glad that the warmer weather is here and we will be going to the parks and playgrounds a lot. So Luke will get plenty of playtime :-)
~Hope everyone else had great weekends too~

9 comments:

Renee said...

Cute, cute, cute. Laurie's little boy (http://monkeylaurie.blogspot.com/) has the same cap on in his pictures. check him out!

Trina said...

I am so looking forward to the warm weather. With the weather warming up I can take Roman out more, before it was just too cold. Here's to lots of park days for all of us!

Laurie said...

So cute! I love little boys in caps! We had a great weekend outdoors, too.

Great blog! I'll be back!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I am sooo ready for warm weather :D

Heidi said...

Beth Luke is adorable. I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend. Isn't it great to get out at the first week of spring? I can't wait until Sam is old enough to play on the slides...I guess it will be soon enough I won't wish too hard...haha!
Heidi

Drywall Mom said...

Sound like you had a great weekend. I am also glad that we have been able to get out of the house for once.

Ida Marie said...

Looks like so much fun. We love going to the park too. Of course, we never lack of warm weather.

momto3blessings said...

Love the pictures looks like alot of fun. He is adorable.

Nicki said...

He's so cute!! It sounds like you had a wonderful family adventure day. I love days like that!