Friday, March 03, 2006

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs!!!!

I guess I must be sarmt

I actually found this kind of interesting.

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor
of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt
tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the
rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is
bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt!

So could you read it? Pretty cool uh?

8 comments:

momto3blessings said...

Yep i could read it. It really is interesting. I got that in my email a few days ago.

Kim's Life said...

Ohh I read it.. Very interesting..lol I must pass this to my friends and see how they go. Thanks for sharing

Drywall Mom said...

This is pretty cool, I could read it too.

Trina said...

yeah pretty cool! Our brains are amazing!

Anonymous said...

HI. This is Samantha.....Your page is pretty cool..Luke is soooo cute. I cant wait to have kids of our own. Hope you are doing well...I started a myspace.com http://www.myspace.com/samrn
Thats my page address if you want to check it out. It is pretty complicated to set the layouts up, but its okay. You can put a song on it and stuff. The only downfall is that alot of people are in it to get with people if you know what I mean. But my sister (my only friend on there) and her friends are not in it for that so its whatever you make of it.
Well I should get to bed now its late. TTYL. Samantha

Anonymous said...

Fun and interesting!
Sally

Trina said...

I had my boys come in and read your post. They thought it was very interesting and we had a great discussion about the brain. But the funnier part was, at first they said whose blog is this? I said Beths, they said MAN she is a terrible speller. I laughed so hard!! Of course they figured out why it was misspelled after a minute...just made me laugh though.

Beth said...

Trina...that is so funny...I am a really bad speller...but not quite that bad...at least I hope I'm not.